The new ANGEL™ CiTy derives from the well-known and test winner ANGEL™ GT
Robust construction tyre for sporty bikes up to 300cc, underbones and other commuting bikes.
- The new ANGEL™ CiTy is directly derived from the well-known and test winner ANGEL™ GT. Technology and tread pattern design have been reviewed and adapted to smaller displacement bikes, with a X-Ply construction and dedicated materials
- The new tyre addresses the needs of sporty bikes and scooter up to 300cc, "underbones" and other commuting bike
- The robust tyre construction ensures high puncture resistance and performance consistency throughout the entire tyre life
- The benefits of ANGEL™ CiTy are clearly perceived in any riding condition, especially on uneven road
- The tread pattern guarantees optimal wear and improves water evacuation
- ANGEL™ CiTy features a new compound mainly based on carbon black with a calibrated percentage of silica; it is able to deliver excellent grip on both dry and wet, tear resistance and mileage