SVI Suspension Fluids are blended using technologically advanced synthetics together with the very latest additive technology to improve foaming tendencies and prolong seal life.Features
- Extremely high viscosity index to maintain damping at elevated temperature whilst ensuring correct suspension operation at low temperatures.
- Stable under pressure and are compatible with air, nitrogen or argon charged suspension systems.
- Suitable for use in cartridge forks, in particular SVI 5 (Cartridge 01).
- Should the need for more precise damping be required SVI Suspension Fluids range are all fully compatible with each other and will mix with ease.
- Excellent anti-wear protection and a high resistance to water contamination and degradation.
- Excellent performance and longer service life, especially under extreme conditions of use such as racing.
|Product||SVI 2.5||SVI 5||SVI 7.5||SVI 10||SVI 15||SVI 20||SVI 30|
|Density @ 15° C||0.841||0.850||0.857||0.867||0.870||0.879||0.880|
|[email protected]°C (cSt)||9.0||15.4||22.0||33.2||45.4||67.8||100.0|
|[email protected]°C (cSt)||3.5||4.6||6.2||6.8||8.5||9.7||11.3|