Side cases in aluminium
The SH35 side cases with aluminium cover are aerodynamic, rigid and light. With capacity to hold a Jet helmet or a small full-face helmet, they have higher loading capacity than most aluminium cases. They are made with 0.8mm thickness aluminium and reinforce polypropylene; its structural frame guarantees high rigidity and resistance with minimum weight, which also gives it water tightness.
The SH35 are the perfect match for the eXpandible SH59X top case. Sophisticated, elegant and avant-garde, following the latest models launched by SHAD, they show SHAD's decided commitment with design:
• Aerodynamic design that increases the motorcycle's security and stability.
• Innovative shapes that create market trends.
• Internal tray that helps holding the load.
• Capacity to hold a medium size helmet. Being a bit smaller than the other side case models by SHAD, the SH36 Carbon, it cannot be guaranteed that all helmets will fit.
• Structural frame that offers water tightness, rigidity and lightness.
• It includes an extra cylinder lock as standard, in case you want to use one key to open all three cases (side and top cases).
• It includes holding straps to ensure that the internal load does not move.
• The security offered by the Handle Lock System allows to have a double lock: on the one side, it fastens the case to the bike and, on the other, it closes the top case at the same time. It has a handle to carry the case in an easy and simple way once extracted.
As all the SHAD motorcycle top cases, it can be open and closed with only one hand, without the need to use the key to open it. We will only use the key when we want to lock it to the motorcycle.
As a must-have accessory, there is the possibility to include internal bags (X0IB36), that fit perfectly into the side cases. They have an external pocket with zipper for direct access with gloves and they are reinforced with an internal foam to protect the contents from any hit and a zipper with puller that can be used with gloves. It also has a strap and a handle to make it easier to carry. In this way, the internal bag makes it easier to transport your belongings without having to extract the case.
Together with these new and advanced cases, we have developed a new mounting system that is unique in the market: the “3P SYSTEM”. Patented by SHAD and standing out for its integrated and light design, it has been developed taking into account not only the look, but also giving a lot of importance to security.
Integrated design: The mounting is a lot more integrated in the motorcycle. The typical rectangular frame disappears and is reduced to only one arm in the shape of a horizontal "L" that supports the three mounting points (3P) of the case, thus hiding the mounting points when the cases are extracted.
Position: Both the volume of the case and the inclination of the 3P System mounting have been designed to move the whole weight as much as possible towards the motorcycle's gravity centre. This gives more security and stability when riding with load.
Anchoring flexibility: The 3-point anchorage gives both security and flexibility. That is reflected in a slight oscillation of the case. That oscillation allows the air to circulate around the case, avoiding the "anchoring" effect of a more rigid and flat case. Again, that gives more security and stability when riding.